Sunday, October 2, 2011

yahoo.. only 2 more chapters to go.

I was sharing with my writing friends that I have to get back to my wip (work in progress). I've been working on it for most of this year in an off/on fashion. I really am not in a hurry as I have already met my writing goals for this year.

However, my book has other plans. As I get closer to the the final chapter, i find myself becoming more and more obsessed with it. Where once I could put it on the shelf for a month or two, I now find myself racing to the computer to finish it.

I barely finished the last chapter when I am outlining the next one. good thing for me; I write Bible study guides, so there is a pattern to creating the outline.

Also in my head is nanowrimo... now only 29:7:13:1 (days:hours:minutes:seconds) according to the official countdown clock. those characters have been telling tantalizing bits and pieces of their stories.

By the way... choir practice starts tonight for our Christmas cantata. November is going to be an interesting month. And October is barely started.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being almost done, Steve (or maybe you're finished by now?). I checked in looking for your blog chain post, but since it's not up yet I'll look in again later.

    TraciB

    ReplyDelete