Monday, August 29, 2011

Preparing for a new adventure.

Well here I go, attempting to do something new. A blog chain. Starting in September members of Christian Writers (http//:christianwriters.com) will start a blog chain. Members decide what topic to cover and then sign up to take days for the month.

I admit I am intrigued by how this works. I was going to take September 19. That is the date of my wedding anniversary. But it was already taken. So my turn will be on September 5. Labor Day.
The topic for the month is Coming home. So it will be interesting to see what transpires.

I am also in the home stretch of my current project, Xtreme Xianity. I had one of those writers' moments when I thought mm.. what if I approached being a follower of God the way an Extreme athlete approaches his sport?

It has been a wonderful and soul searching journey as I studied the lives of biblical characters and what made them stand out for God. I will be posting more on a later date.

Since I can't just work on one project alone. I am also working on a study in Genesis 1-11. The project is too big to put into one study guide, so the finished work will be four guides. I have my work cut out for me over the next year or so.

In His Grip
Steve


3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary for the 19th Steve.
    Being part of the CW blog chain is fun.
    I like your title Snickdoodles.

    Biiiiig hug
    JayBee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Steve, I was looking for your CW post. Looking forward to it!

    (pprmint777 on CW)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I was stopping by to read your Sept. post. Don't be discouraged! People are stopping by to read your blog - its what the chain does best! :)

    ReplyDelete