Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why do today what I can put off until tomorrow

It is amazing how many things demand my time when I am thinking about sitting down at my computer to write.

I have to check my e-mail. check the threads I follow on Christianwriters.com (CW), check the forums on crosswalk.com, get a bite to eat, and then since it is such a nice day, I know there are beds that need to be dug and prepared.

So where is the time to write? Or even think about it. After all, I have a couple of projects on the go and some more ideas simmering in the background. I should just be producing pages a day. But Spook my ferret is out of her cage and she is so much fun to play with. And the cats are demanding to be fed. There are dishes in the sink. I need to wage war on the dandelions.

Oops, time to check my threads on CW again. I need to ban Skeeter who just banned me.

BRB.

Hey Iron Chef is on. They are cooking snails. Yuck! I wonder who is in chat. Rats! No one.

Boy, it is already noon and I still have to get ready to go to work. Where did the morning go?

Oh, well, i did manage to write one or two paragraphs. Most of them are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment